August 30, 2007

I wanted to share an article from Education World that I thought you might find useful. Hopefuly some of the information and resources can be put to use in your classrooms.


The article mentions ikeepbookmarks which is what we use in the computer lab for easy access to websites for students. I have folders on the top of the page that keep sites organized by subject area and then weblinks at the bottom of the page that are frequently used sites. This makes it easy for students to get where you want them within a few mouse clicks instead of them having to type in a long web address. Feel free to bookmark my page (Click here) or you can easily create your own by following some simple steps on the site. If you are at Center Elementary and want help with any of these shortcuts and tips, feel free to come by the computer lab and I will gladly help you out. If you are from some far far away place, I am not opposed to flying or sailing to your location. (No cold weather, sorry.)

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson


No comments: